- Variety. You can choose any color and have it shaped according to the exact size of your ceiling. You can even select a unique design such as a starlit blue sky, a sunny yellow motif- simply everything you have wished for the longest time ever.
- Durability. Film stretched ceilings are made of PVC film and as such, have a service life of up to 50 years.
- Fast installation. It doesn’t take too long to install Film stretched ceilings- an able worker can even install up to two of them per day.
- Easy maintenance. It doesn’t require repainting or scrubbing. All you need to do is wipe it with a little mild soap diluted in water. Follow it up with a dry rag and it shines like new.
- Sound proof. Perfect for music rooms, home theaters or any other area that needs sound proofing. Now, you can bang your piano with all your might without your neighbors complaining.
- Thermal insulation. How about lower utility bills? With Film stretched ceilings, your heating and cooling needs will decrease because it isolates the temperature inside a room. It also promotes air quality since it doesn’t absorb dust.
- Beauty. Aside from giving you a smooth, even surface, Film stretched ceilings also hide those unsightly wires and cables that are attached to your electrical appliances.
- Safety. It is resistant to fire, fungus and molds which is the reason why this type of ceiling is chosen by many medical institutions.
And because Film stretched ceilings have a mirror-effect, you can maximize the space of a small or narrow room. Is it expensive? Not when you consider all the advantages above. It’s worth your salt, after all.